Fernie’s Winter Festival Returns for its 41st Year!
There is no room for boredom when Griz Days are happening! This family-friendly event spans over 3 days and includes fun events such as the Baby Griz Crawl for the littles ones and a Pub Crawl for the big ones.
There is a HUGE ARRAY of events and here a few more, to name a few:
- Rockies Law Junior Griz School Tour
- Griz Full Moon Ski and Social
- Heritage Challenge Scavenger Hunt
- Cold Cuts – Live Music @ The PUB
- Pancake Breakfast
- Pond Hockey Tournament
- Bacon Spectacular – 3lb bacon eating competition
- Hot Wing Eating Contest
- LIVE MUSIC by Small Town Dirtbags – 2nd set
- So much more! View the schedule below
There is so much more to enjoy as well. Griz days really brings together the whole community in such a positive, fun-filled environment. We were happy to donate to this event and we look forward to seeing you all there!
How to get here:
Fernie is located in southeast British Columbia, Canada. Completely surrounded by the Canadian Rocky Mountains, Fernie is a 3-hour drive from Calgary, BA, 4-hour drive from Banff, AB, 2-hour drive from Kalispell, MT, 1-hour from Cranbrook, BC. You can find us on Highway 3.
Full Schedule of Griz Day Events