In The News
- Keep your pets safe and secure in a well-ventilated crate or carrier
- Gear your pet up for a long trip by taking them on short drives and gradually lengthen the travel.
- Feed your pet a light meal 3-4 hours before the trip. Don’t feed your animal in the car.
- Never leave your pet alone in a parked car. In hot weather the vehicle can turn into a furnace and your pet could get heatstroke. During cold weather, the car works like a refrigerator and will hold the cold air inside the car.
- Take along a pet travelling kit. These include travel papers, food, a bowl, leash, waste scoop, plastic bags, grooming supplies, medication, a first aid kit and a favourite toy or pillow to give your pet a sense of the familiar.
- If you see an animal alone in a parked car, do not break the window. Call the police and stay with the animal.
- For a free Pet Safety Kit, visit Bark Buck UP on Facebook.
Free fundraiser BBQ this Saturday, in support of the Fernie Women’s Resource Centre.May 26, between 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
For each test drive, we will donate $20, up to 20 test drives.
Donating $100 from every sale on Saturday.
Collecting items and cash donations for the Women’s Resource Centre.Legacy Ford Fernie is a proud member of the Fernie, BC community and strives to be an active participant in making our community a better place to be.
Anita (right) drops off a cheque at the Fernie Women’s Resource Centre from our fundraiser BBQ May 26th. Nicky Benzie, a close friend of Anita’s is the first gal you meet when you visit the Women’s Centre. It was great collaborating with you for this fundraiser.
In this video featuring a 2018 Ford Explorer, Brandon is demonstrating what happens if your key fob battery dies.
In a 2018 Ford Explorer and we have our key fob you want to check to see if the key fob works by trying to start the vehicle. With the key fob inside the vehicle, put your foot on the brake, push the start button. If the vehicle starts, the key fob is working.
But, what happens if the Ford Explorer key fob battery dies? How do you start the vehicle? What do you do? Well, today we’re going to be answering that question. [click to continue…]
Our prayers and thoughts are with the Humboldt Broncos team, families and community.
Canada is with you, the world is with you.
Home of Invoice Based Pricing.
Legacy Ford Fernie
6165 Brenners Rd.
Fernie, B.C.V0B 1M5
Fernie’s Winter Festival Returns for its 41st Year!
There is no room for boredom when Griz Days are happening! This family-friendly event spans over 3 days and includes fun events such as the Baby Griz Crawl for the littles ones and a Pub Crawl for the big ones.
There is a HUGE ARRAY of events and here a few more, to name a few: [click to continue…]