- Keep your pets safe and secure in a well-ventilated crate or carrier
- Gear your pet up for a long trip by taking them on short drives and gradually lengthen the travel.
- Feed your pet a light meal 3-4 hours before the trip. Don’t feed your animal in the car.
- Never leave your pet alone in a parked car. In hot weather the vehicle can turn into a furnace and your pet could get heatstroke. During cold weather, the car works like a refrigerator and will hold the cold air inside the car.
- Take along a pet travelling kit. These include travel papers, food, a bowl, leash, waste scoop, plastic bags, grooming supplies, medication, a first aid kit and a favourite toy or pillow to give your pet a sense of the familiar.
- If you see an animal alone in a parked car, do not break the window. Call the police and stay with the animal.
- For a free Pet Safety Kit, visit Bark Buck UP on Facebook.
Marlie’s Dad, Paul, is a mechanic here at the dealership. He also has an Escape so Marlie was familiar with the vehicle and knew she wanted an Escape before coming in for a test drive. This is her very first brand new vehicle and she couldn’t be more excited! Marlie had her FordPass App downloaded before she even picked up her new vehicle. Her favourite features are the FordPass App, big screen, backup camera. She drove it straight to work this morning after picking it up. When she picked up the Escape, she said “The best day of her life besides graduation.”
Sales Associate, Anita Roloff.
Congratulations to Tannis & Pete on their new Chevy Traverse! They’ve just moved back from Australia and came in on their bikes and rode around the lot, looking for an SUV with AWD capabilities and space so Pete can pack some of his tools for work. We’re excited they gave us the opportunity to work with them during the buying process and look forward to seeing them again!
John came in for a service on his 2014 Ford Raptor and while trying to kill sometime he went browsing on the lot. John took interest to our 2017 Ford F-350 XLT. What really caught his attention was the stance of the truck with it having a lift kit on it, it towered over other trucks. John later that day decided to trade in his 2014 Raptor. Thank you for your business, John. We know this truck is going to be a favourite!
Pictured with Sales Associate, Brandon Perri (left).
A lot of Dustin’s family has Ford’s so he knows what they are about and he likes them. Dustin chose this truck because of its sharpness, as well as the aspect of it being lifted. The features he likes are the space in the back and the convenient features such as the heated seats and the 8″ screen. He traded in his former 2013 Subaru Impreza STI.
Featured with Sales Associate, Brandon Perri.
Marcella, from Calgary, AB saw our ad for this 2017 Ford Explorer on autoTrader. She chose the Explorer because it offers adjustable foot peddles, self-park and safety features. Featured with sales associate, Brandon Perri.
Thank you for your business!
On behalf of sales associate Brandon Perri (right) and all of us at Legacy Ford Fernie, we’d like to thank Chris (left) for his business and wish him many happy miles in his new 2018 Ford F-150 Lariat Diesel.
Brandon Perri sends a big congratulations to Jan on her new 2017 Ford Fusion Platinum. Brandon really enjoyed helping Jan choose a new car and on behalf of everyone at Legacy Ford Fernie, we thank you for your business!